Point you should take action in the event of an earthquake
|To 2 minutes the earthquake
||Violent shaking fit in tens of seconds. Such as those that come from the fall, you should protect yourself.
||Settlement of Fire / confirmation of origin of a fire
||With the settlement of the fire immediately when you feel a tremor, there is a possibility that burns by shaking.
||Confirm the safety of family
||I will make sure safety of the family. I would be a good idea to make a pre-determined in the family.
|Ensure evacuation routes
||I think it is distorted by shaking entrance, doors and windows are no longer open.
|10 minutes to
||Confirm the safety of the neighborhood
||Or not people are buried by collapsed houses in the neighborhood, I will ensure that no fire occurred.
In coastal areas the tsunami are concerned is less than a few minutes until the arrival time of the tsunami
Reminders and Action to Be Taken during Evacuation
- Hide under some sturdy object such as a desk or table.
- After the earthquake stops, turn off the gas.
- When the building leans, the window and door deform and sometimes do not open. Open the window and door to secure evacuation routes.
- When going outside, check that there is no risk of falling objects such as roof tiles and windows.
- Do not stand near sloping buildings as they may collapse.
- When feeling an earthquake near the sea, evacuate to higher ground.
- When there is no damage to your home or risk of fire in your area, do not be in a hurry to evacuate.
- Check in advance for a place of safety in your area, and for wide routes that lead to safety on foot.
- Do not go to places where a landslide is likely to occur.
- Talk to the children to give them a sense of safety.
- Do not go near a cracked road.
- Do not touch a downed wire; otherwise, you may get electrocuted.
- In case of fire, evacuate to the windward side of the fire.
- There is a risk of electric shock, do not touch I would be aware that hanging wire.
- If the fire is going, try to evacuate upwind of fire. (Engaging the mouth with a wet towel measures such as smoke)